Reserve your 2014 Group Trip to Southwick’s Zoo for the 2013 Group Rate! Call 800-258-9182 x 501 for details!
Southwick’s Zoo has become a “Hotspot” for Field Trips and Group Sales! What a great way to spend the day and learn about some of the most amazing animals in a large, safe and fun environment.
Field Trip / Group Rates will be offered to Schools, Daycares, Summer Programs, Scouts, Associations, and non-profits.
- The 2013 Group Rate is $9.50 per person ….adult or child ages 3+. Everyone pays the same rate!
- The minimum to qualify for the group rate is 20 people (ages 3+).
- Group Trips must be booked two weeks in advance through our group sales department to qualify for the discounted rate. Please have a date, arrival time, departure time, mailing address, phone number, email address, and how many people expected when calling to book at 800-258-9182 x 501.
- All members of your trip must arrive together, enter together, and one person in charge to make payment for the entire group. Cash or Credit Card is preferred but we will accept bank or corporate checks.
- We offer discounts on the Woodland Express Train ride when booking a group! Inquire about Group Lunch options!
- Groups can bring their own picnic lunch (please no lunch boxes or glassware…bag lunch only). We have numerous picnic areas throughout the park. Chaperones will be hand stamped so they can exit and re-enter the zoo to get lunches from the bus.
- First Aid supplies can be found at the main entrance and all concession buildings for your use.
- If you would like to request a complimentary educational presentation to coincide with your curriculum, please inquire when booking your trip with group sales.
- For Zoomobiles, please call 800-258-9182 x 209.
Call 800-258-9182 x 501 to reserve today!
Field trips and group trips are full of fun and discovery for all ages. View and learn about hundreds of animals including lions, tigers, giraffes, kangaroos and many more from around the world. Enjoy our educational and entertaining shows while participating in field trips and group trips! Don’t forget to stop by our Earth Discovery Center and stay for a presentation on an “Introduction to Animal Ecology” or ask about customized educational presentation for your field trips or group trips.
Don’t qualify as a field trip because you do not meet the minimum of 20 people, OR, you are a large family or a group of friends that want to visit together? Don’t worry, you can purchase Family Fun Paks at the main entrance for a great discount on admission for groups of under 20 people!