The Courtyard By Marriott’s Zooper Weekend Special!
Fun for the entire family, this complete Family Escape package is missing just one ingredient – your family! Located in the heart of Massachusetts, the Hotel is easy to find and the closest Hotel to Southwick’s Zoo. Our commitment to service is the perfect complement to this family retreat.
Your deluxe Zooper package includes: Overnight accommodations for one night in a stylishly appointed guest room, 4 tickets to Southwick’s Zoo (2 adult and 2 children), full hot breakfast buffet for 2 adults and 2 children in our full service restaurant, indoor pool and whirlpool, additional tickets available at a discounted rate, 10% off coupon for the Southwick’s Zoo Purple Peacock Gift Shop.
To book your reservation or for more information, call 1-888-686-5065, or visit us online at www.marriott.com.
Hawthorn Suites Zoo Fun Family Pack Package, Franklin, MA
This fun package includes an overnight stay in one of our double bedded rooms or oversized suites with kitchenette, 4 tickets to Southwick’s Zoo (additional tickets may be purchased at the Front Desk), Free Breakfast Buffet each morning, complimentary bucket of popcorn & goodie bag upon arrival, in-room DVD Player, 10% discount coupon for Purple Peacock Gift Shop located at Southwick’s Zoo, and access to our indoor pool, Jacuzzi, exercise room & Sports Court. Located directly off Interstate 495 and only 14 miles from Southwick’s Zoo.
Call 1-508-553-3500 for more information.
Holiday Inn Express / Southwick’s Zoo Adventure Package
Looking for a fun affordable family vacation?! Our Southwick’s Zoo Adventure Package is the perfect vacation for your family! Our package includes many extras such as a fully renovated hotel with an immaculate indoor heated pool & whirlpool, and our exceptional customer service!
- Deluxe overnight which features a microwave, refrigerator, and 37” Flat Screen LCD TVs – up to four guests
- Complimentary buffet breakfast each morning featuring eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls, French Toast, & more
- Four General Admission tickets to Southwick’s Zoo
- 10% off coupon for the Southwick’s Zoo’s Purple Peacock Gift Shop
- Use of our beautiful indoor pool, oversized whirlpool, & fitness center
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout the entire hotel
Our hotel ranks 1 out of 6 hotels in Milford for a reason. Check us out on TripAdvisor today!
Holiday Inn Express - Milford
50 Fortune Boulevard
Milford, Massachusetts 01757
Residence Inn Boston Franklin, MA – Southwick Zoo Family Fun Package
Looking for a get away for the family? Come and enjoy the Residence Inn Boston Franklin and experience the fun and adventure at Southwick’s Zoo in Mendon. Residence Inn – Boston Franklin is just 11 miles away!
Our Southwick’s Zoo Family Fun Package – Franklin includes:
- Studio or one bedroom suite with living room and kitchen area
- Tickets for admission to Southwick’s Zoo (four tickets)
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Use of our indoor pool, spa, fitness room and sports court
Residence Inn® by Marriott® Boston Franklin
4 Forge Parkway
Franklin, Massachusetts 02038
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford, MA – Southwick’s Zoo Family Fun Package
Looking for a getaway for the family? Come enjoy the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Milford and experience fun and adventure at Southwick’s Zoo. Fairfield Inn & Suites is just 10 miles away!
Southwick’s Zoo Family Fun Package – Milford includes:
- King or two queen beds
- Four tickets for admission to Southwick’s Zoo
- Complimentary hot continental breakfast
- Use of our indoor pool, spa, and fitness room
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott® Boston Milford
1 Fortune Boulevard
Milford, Massachusetts 01757
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston – Milford, MA
DoubleTree hotels are distinctively designed to provide true comfort to today’s business and leisure travelers. Standard guestrooms feature Doubletree Sweet Dreams bedding, wireless high-speed internet access, MP3 clock radio, large working desk, and coffee and tea maker. Executive Floor guestrooms offer upgraded amenities including free bottled water and access to our executive lounge. Take advantage of a private lounge which offers complimentary breakfast, nightly hors d’oeuvres and a variety of beverage options every Monday through Friday.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston – Milford
11 Beaver Street
Milford, Massachusetts 01757
Phone: 1-508-478-7010 Fax: 1-508-478-5600
For just $32 you will receive incredible discounts at amusement parks, ski mountains, zoos, museums, and more. You will be getting discounts worth over $1,800 at over 100 New England family attractions, including Southwick’s Zoo in Mendon, MA. Click The Fun Pass to check out purchasing information!
Contact Phone Numbers:
- Courtyard by Marriott in Milford, MA (Zooper Weekend) 1-888-686-5065
- Holiday Inn Express in Milford MA(Zoo Package) 1-800-769-9450
- Hawthorn Suites in Franklin MA 508-553-3500
- Radisson in Milford MA 508-478-7010
- Days Inn in Milford MA 508-634-2499
- Quaker Inn & Conference Center in Uxbridge, MA 508-278-2445
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston – Milford, MA 1-508-478-7010
Normandy Farms in Foxboro MA 508-543-7600
Circle CG Farm in Bellingham MA 508-966-1136
Resources For Kids
- PBS Kids
- Family Fun
- Kids Domain Game Page
- Create Your Own Crossword
- Think Quest: Animal Facts
- Animal Planet
Resources For Parents & Teachers
- EARTH Ltd.
- Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- Habitat Conservation
- World Wildlife Fund
- Worcester & The Blackstone Valley
- Daniels Farmstead (Daniels Farmstead, Blackstone MA)
- New England Steak & Seafood (A great local restaurant!)
- See New England (Great Search Engine for finding that Special New England Destination!)
- Massachusetts.Ettractions.com (Looking for Fun and Amusements? Find it at ettractions!)
- Mass Vacations (Great place for Massachusetts getaways!)
- Great Massachusetts (Find the splendor of Massachusetts at this website!)
- We Go Places (Create your own vacation itinerary…Free!)
- Mendon Country Gift Barn… experience the comfort of home
- The Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce – Tourism Association - Explore the panoramic region of the Blackstone River Valley, with over 400,000 acres that is revered magnificent for it’s quaint New England villages, farm stands, fruit groves, vibrant outdoor recreation, and a spectacular display of American architecture.