Southwick’s Zoo is pleased to support local charities, nonprofits, and other organizations. We receive a very high volume of donation requests, and we try to accommodate as many as possible through a donation of two general admission passes. The donated passes are to be used in auctions, raffles, or etc. Donation requests will be considered upon receipt with a self addressed stamped envelope. Please include details about your fundraiser on organization letterhead.
- All donation requests must mailed to the zoo at least 3 weeks prior to the event.
- Requests must be mailed to the zoo with a self addressed stamped envelope. We cannot fulfill requests sent via email or facebook.
- Please include a cover letter, on charity letterhead, describing your organization and how the donation will be used.
- Due to the high number of requests, we are only able to support an organization with a donation once per calender year.
- We will not fulfill requests for tickets for personal use, for-profit ventures, or employee incentive programs.
- We can only provide donations of zoo passes. We cannot grant requests involving animal interactions,EARTH memberships, or behind-the-scenes tours.
Please send requests to the following address:
2 Southwick Street
Mendon, MA 01756